Private one-on-one yoga sessions
Do any of the following describe you?
- You believe that mind, body, and spirit are all important parts of the greater whole
- You have recurrent or persistent injuries requiring ongoing treatment
- You would like to augment the positive effects of physiotherapy treatment
- You feel you can’t do yoga because you’re not super flexible or you don’t think you look stunning in a pair of yoga pants
- You’ve tried a yoga class before but you felt self-conscious with other people around
- You had trouble following the class and were too shy to ask questions
- You have physical issues that you think prevent you from doing yoga
If any of the above describe you then private one-on-one yoga sessions with Elizabeth Whissell may be just what the physio ordered. Individualized sessions allow Elizabeth to focus in on your specific areas of strength and challenge. With her extensive yoga teacher training and Masters degree in biomechanics, Elizabeth isn’t just teaching yoga. She’s teaching you to move differently. This can help relieve pain, prevent injury, and help you to manage your issues more independently. She puts you in the driver’s seat and teaches you to use the basic principles of yoga in a personally therapeutic way. Elizabeth has experience working with people with many different health concerns and she would love to help you move more freely. Click here for more information about Elizabeth.